Saturday, November 16, 2013

What Would You Do?

image

There are 4 sets of diamond patchwork here – 8 identical pieces in each set.

I started piecing these probably 15 or so years ago. I had to do the final assembly on one set and now they are ready to use.

I was teaching Lone Star classes at the time and probably intended to use them each in a Lone Star piece. I also had 4 different backgrounds cut – a different one for each set.

I am not going to use them in the way I originally planned to.

What would YOU do with them?

Stay tuned and follow my progress as they become a piece of ART!

I have an idea of what I will do with them and what I will combine them with.

Just because I have an idea doesn’t always mean I will follow through with it.

I let the piece tell me what it wants as I work.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Whatever you use them for, they are lovely.

The Inside Stori said...

Me? I have no clue as the few piecing abilities/desire I once had are totally gone.....so I can't wait to see what you come up with. I know it will be wonderful!