Monday, March 21, 2016

Another Finished Quilt…

image
When you look at this quilt do you see anything familiar? I am not going to tell you and I want to see how many of you can figure it out.
My middle child was here and gave it a name that is under consideration. What would you name this?
This is one of those quilts that I like so much better when it is quilted and finished. Often as I work on a quilt I am not sure what I think of it. It also was fun to make this one with the bright cheery colors.

5 comments:

Charlene S said...

The center looks vaguely familiar. I agree with you that the quilting often makes the quilt.

Susie Q said...

Well the center we saw when you started this quilt - the negative image of a prior center you did. Any way I look at it I really like the motif!!! so much movement and the colors - purple in both - set the whole thing off to me.

Let's name it "middle child" - wild.

Karen said...

What a lovely quilt! When I look at your quilt I think of fire. Maybe you could call it Wild Fire.

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

I have a quilt I've been looking at for weeks and still haven't named - it's driving me nuts! Good luck with finding the right name for your bright, happy quilt!

Jennifer said...

Love all the beautiful fabrics you have used.