Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Art Quilt Group March Challenge–Wings

We have a group of art quilters in our community who meet every month.
This year they have chosen to do a 9 x 12 inch monthly challenge with monthly theme.
It is fun to see how each person interprets the challenge in a totally different way.
I am sharing pictures of some of the pieces.
image
Lots of winged creatures in this one.
image
Butterflies come to my mind when wings are mentioned.
image
Of course pretty birds have wings.
image
A sense of humor and a beautifully executed piece.
image
Colorful butterfly wing
image
Storks
I think there were a few I missed getting pictures of.
I hope you enjoy seeing the talent in our group.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Wow!!! These are quite nice!!! Really nice!

Unknown said...

Beth says I Love Them All! What fun we had doing this challenge!

Unknown said...

Beth says - Love them all. What fun this challenge was.