Friday, October 20, 2017

Another Beautiful Millennium Quilt Went Home


image
Dana was in town today so she stopped to pick up her Millennium quilt. Of course we had to take her picture too.
She brought her little brother Caleb along and when it was time for me to click the picture he was my helper and told her when to smile!
She is the only one of my grandchildren you has made several quilts, even with her busy schedule as she finishes her education.
Each of the older 8 grandchildren has had an opportunity to learn to quilt and sew with me.

4 comments:

Susie Q said...

I am into genealogy and I sure hope you have documented this "project" - I know each quilt will have a special label. As I learn more about my distant cousins I KNOW there are stories but I don't know those stories and none of the the relatives left do either !!!!

This quilts are too good to let the story unravel in time.

MaƂgorzata said...

OMG! Wonderfull quilt!

grammajudyb said...

That is a fabulous quilt! Well done!

karenbbsnow said...

Beautiful quilt. The border is perfect and very unique.