Wednesday, October 11, 2017

My Morning Walk

If you follow me on Facebook you may be aware that my morning walk is a way to view my house with new eyes.
This morning I saw something that needed to be changed.
image
This is the after picture. I didn’t take a before one. I had some of my red souvenir glass collection on the middle shelf. This is not a lighted cabinet so the souvenir glass didn’t show up.
I had a few Hummels in another cabinet so I moved them into this one.
I also made some other changes to the cabinet where the Hummels had been.
This is the extent of my Hummel collection as I have passed the rest down to my family.

3 comments:

Susie Q said...

have to wonder why you kept each of these.... none seem to sew or paint....

The Inside Stori said...

You are so brave, displaying so many items that have to be dusted!!

Robbie said...

I have to laugh at Mary's comment...my hummels are in my sewing room on a shelf that is WAY up there!!! Haven't dusted them in ages! Shame on me!!! Maybe I just need to wrap them and put in the chest for my kids to find!!!