Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Day 3-Quilts For Sale-On A Lighter Color Note


Point of view 1 and 2 for sale
POINT OF VIEW 1 & 2
These two pieces are a negative and positive image.
Buy one or buy them both

Point of view 1 for sale
POINT OF VIEW 1
15.5 X 15.5 INCHES
Original price $350 Special price $150


image
POINT OF VIEW 2
15.5 X 16.5 inches
Original price $350 Special price $150


Cosmic Fantasy for sale
COSMIC FANTASY
20.5 x 16.5 inches
Original price $650 Special price $250

I want to make you all aware that anything you see all week is available until I close out the sale, not just on the day I list it.
I am only including works of art that are sized to be hung in many different places. I know I can always find a place myself in my house for things of these sizes. In fact I just “acquired” one of my own pieces to hang this week!


I have decided to share some of my original design quilts with you at exciting discounted prices.
If you purchase more than one quilt you will also receive an additional 5% discount on each quilt. No limit to how many you can buy.
The first person who responds will get to purchase each quilt.


Respond to:  kay@kaysorensen.com


Payment to be made through PayPal.
Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail and will be added to your order.. Shipping to United States only on this offer.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

No comments: