Monday, October 9, 2017

He/She Who Hesitates Is Lost….RERUN

I am going to share just the pictures of each of the quilts. To see the sizes and prices go back to the original blog posts.
I have included pieces for all tastes.
As a master of the use of color I create work that should work with any interior.
Great art does NOT have to match the SOFA!
If it matches no one will every notice it.

All quilts must be paid for by next Wednesday, October 11 as that is my last day I can take care of shipping them.
I am showing them in reverse order and I’ll include the link to each  blog post.
spider mum 2 for sale
Glorious leftovers jerry's quiilt for sale
Sorbet2forsale
6 point star rainbow for sale
Cosmic Fantasy for sale
Point of view 2 for sale
Point of view 1 for sale
Sasta Fe Trails quilt sale
Windows Of Santa Fe  quilt sale
image
Jellybeansand gummywormssalepost
image
image
[image%255B3%255D.png]
These are the blog posts that present the ART quilts for sale at special prices.
http://quiltspluscolor.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-colorful-original-design-quilts.html
http://quiltspluscolor.blogspot.com/2017/10/day-2-quilts-for-salesomething-in-common.html
http://quiltspluscolor.blogspot.com/2017/10/day-3-quilts-for-sale-on-lighter-note.html
http://quiltspluscolor.blogspot.com/2017/10/day-4-quilts-for-salefinal-group.html
I want to make you all aware that anything you see all week is available until I close out the sale, not just on the day I list it.
I am only including works of art that are sized to be hung in many different places. I know I can always find a place myself in my house for things of these sizes. In fact I just “acquired” one of my own pieces to hang this week!


If you purchase more than one quilt you will also receive an additional 5% discount on each quilt. No limit to how many you can buy.
The first person who responds will get to purchase each quilt.
Respond to:  kay@kaysorensen.com
Payment to be made through PayPal.
Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail and will be added to your order.  Shipping to United States only on this offer.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

No comments: