Thursday, September 27, 2018

It’s A Working Studio Again

image
I'm happy to be working on various projects in my studio again. I use the design wall to hang works in progress or fabrics so I can study them to get ideas and inspiration on how to use them.
image
Another corner of the studio. There are 5 current works in progress laid out on the bed. These are ones that I hope to work on soon. You can also see many older works in progress hanging on the racks at the foot of the bed.
My studio is a pleasant and inspiring place to work. I also have art hanging on the walls by others as well as by myself. I try to change out my work often with the help of my son Greg.
It’s a great feeling to have the studio reorganized and also to have purged so much I no longer need.
Now if I could only find some 48 hour days!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

When you find those extra hours…….be sure to share where/how…..I could use them too!

Robbie said...

Tell us about the art work hanging above the bed! WOW!! Love the pattern/colors