Thursday, September 13, 2018

Studio Purging And Reorganization Finished

For all intents and purposes it is done.
Does that mean I have everything in apple pie order?
Not by a long shot.
image
I still have things to get rid of and things that could be more organized. They will not impede my working in my studio now.
image
Yes, there are boxes of donations that need to be brought down and out. Also empty boxes and bins that I may store for the future.
image
Some projects that are visible on my radar so I know they should be tackled.
image
A tea cart full of projects to be finished which includes some small things for when I don’t feel like working on BIG projects.
Yet with all this said, to me it is a big improvement and makes me want to work and I AM working again.
If you expected to see a beautifully staged studio I hope you are not disappointed. This is a WORKING studio.
After over 3 months of work, IT’S ABOUT TIME!
What you haven’t seen yet is my fabric storage shelves and you’ll see them before too long.

No comments: