Saturday, September 29, 2018

Some Of My Favorite Things

image
I enjoy putting favorite things together so I can enjoy them.
This view shares a variety of favorite things: Family items, art I’ve collected from local artists and artists around the world, family photos, favorite books, pieces from some of my collections and even a few pieces of my own work.
The cabinet was design to fit this particular space by the late Hans Hansen and manufactured in Denmark. It was shipped here in pieces and then his employees put it together in this spot.  You may know I love Scandinavian furniture and I dearly love the pieces with rounded edges.
I enjoy seeing this each and every day. 

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love Scandanavian furniture. Your custom piece is gorgeous. I had a wonderful dining room set but had to leave it in OH when I moved south. It was too big for my new space. I've seen other pieces of yours on the blog over the years. Enjoy.

Susie Q said...

I too love pieces with a lot of storage space and smooth lines. I just caught that this piece has a modern TV on it. So flexible to move with the times....