Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Who Or What Just Turned 10 Years Old?

image
No, not me!!!!
I started my blog Quilts + Color on September 14, 2008.
I had no idea what I would be doing but wanted to share my work and create a personal diary for myself.
34 people viewed that first post! The most views I ever received on one single blog post was 13259 on Sunrise- Sunset Quilt Tutorial.

It was the first of 2342 post I have shared.
Although my main emphasis is on my quilts and color I share a wide variety of subjects unique and personal to me.
I have no plans to stop.
The benefits have been great. When I want to know when I did something, when the flowers bloomed, or anything else I can find it by finding it on a post. I have met some of you on line because you read my blog. I have also met some of my blog readers in person I didn’t know before. I’ve also found some long lost friends because they read my blog.
It’s a great way to shut down for the day as I try to schedule my blog posts for the next morning at the end of the day.

1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

I've enjoyed your posts for years! Keep them coming.