Monday, October 22, 2018

As The Quilts Turn

My recent post sharing my quilts stacked on the bed was a big hit with viewers.
I am going to be sharing the current layers with you starting today.
It will take several posts to get through all the layers and you will see some newer pieces along with some you may have seen before.
Although I have a photographic memory, each and every time I rearrange and organize things I often have a hard time remembering exactly where things are.
I have done this before and I am doing it again as things have made major moves in my quilt storage areas.
IMG_5761
It is going to take several days to share all the layers of quilts with you on my blog. This is the bottom quilt on the bed I use to store quilts flat.
image
Layer 2
image
Layer 3
image
Layer 4
IMG_5765
Layer 5
image
Layer 6
image
Layer 7
IMG_5769
Layer 8
I know some of you have seen many of these before. I hope you enjoy another glimpse of them.
This is not my any means a record of all of the quilts I have ever made as over half of them are no longer in my possession.

2 comments:

Susie Q said...

fun to see the different types and colors of quilts......

Kathy Pitts said...

I am loving this. It is so refreshing that someone who started out as a traditional quilter landed where you are today. Maybe there is hope for me after all.