Friday, October 5, 2018

Thanks For Asking! The Last 5 Square Quilts

image
Yes, another tessellation. And each cross is a different fabric.
image
This is a true charm quilt. Each square is a different fabric.
image
Lot of things happening with color and design on this one.
image
This also uses the intersecting fields of color design technique.
image
This quilt has 3 views and as you walk around it this is what you will see from the left.
image
This is what you see when you stand directly in front of it.
image

This is what you see as you look from the right side.
This is the Grand Finale quilt in the series. It took me a L O N G time to figure out how to put this together so that it was rigid and showed each view. I succeeded with a little help from my favorite art gallery which helped with the structure.

imageimage
I loved these so much I had a mug made from them.
I hope you have enjoyed all of the quilts in The Colors Of My Life Series.

3 comments:

Windy Hill Happenings said...

They are all lovely but I especially love the charm quilt....love your choice of colors and the color movement.

Knitwit Quilter said...

Thank you for showing your work. Love the quilts!!

Robin said...

I really enjoyed the journey thru your square quilts. You do amazing things with fabric-thanks for sharing