Sunday, October 7, 2018

Shibori Tiffany Ice Glass

image
This is my current favorite quilt and it is also my newest.
I hung quite a few fabrics on my design wall for inspiration and the top panel and the center panel spoke to each other and invited the others along.
But before they invited the others they auditioned some others who didn’t make the cut. I’m happy with their choices and the design.

Each of these fabrics have been created over the last several years. Before they became the supporting fabrics at least two of them were ones I’d consider my uglies.
It’s always great to be able to figure out how to use some of my favorite fabrics in a composition.
This is 37 x 35.5 inches and is currently hanging in my studio gallery.  $1795 and free shipping within the continental United States.
As you know I create work with colors and designs that are at home anywhere and everywhere. Great ART doesn’t have to match the sofa, but it is OK if it does!

No comments: