Friday, November 23, 2018

Breakfast Area Redo

I bought “new to me” chairs and a table.
You won’t see the table in these pictures as I am using it elsewhere.
image
I had the chair seats recovered with fabric I already had as the fabric on the chairs did not fit in my decor. All the things you see in this picture were things I already had.
image
This shows off the new upholstery on one of the chairs. They are much more comfortable that the antique straight chairs I had been using. I am continuing to use the antique table as it is one of my prized possessions partially because of the story about how we acquired it and also because of it's unique base.

image
I created the table setting with things I already had. I switched my kitchen and dining room dishes. Everything you see in this table setting was already somewhere in this house.
I really enjoy using what I have and finding new ways to put things together.
I am going to enjoy using this area and inviting friends to eat and relax in this new area!