Tuesday, November 13, 2018

New Quilt In Progress

I normally wait until a quilt is finished to share it.
I have decided to try something different with this one. I think many of you will be interested in following how I make this. It also may give you an idea of how to use some of your orphan blocks.
I have a lot of orphan blocks and scraps that have been begging to be made into a quilt.
image
This is the beginning of the quilt. I had these 7 plus a few more blocks left as demonstration samples when I taught a sampler class with these blocks. The blocks are 9 inches finished size.
I am putting them together with leftovers from another project, scraps from both projects, new fabrics and who knows what else.
I hope you’ll follow my progress as I create this unique quilt.

1 comment:

Tami Von Zalez said...

And they are all the same colorway! I have been doing random pieced blocks so I am considering marrying them and creating my own Gypsy's Wife quilt.