Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving Through The Years

This was the first year the men spent Thanksgiving in my studio. Must have been around 20 years ago.

Thanksgiving at Karen and Jerry’s….beautiful table setting.

Family Thanksgiving at my brother Bill’s and SIL Mary’s at their historic house on the lake.

image

My FL family celebrating Thanksgiving one last time at the lake house.

image

Thanksgiving with my friend Kay at her family’s ranch.

image

Thanksgiving at my neighbors Ken and Bettys.

image

Thanksgiving at Cody’s Road House with my FL family. No matter how old they are, boys will be boys!

image

One of many Thanksgivings with my FL family. This was last year at the safe house.

image

Another one from last year: Lauren with grands Ryder and Laney. I’ve known Lauren since she was  a baby!

[image%5B16%5D]

One final picture from last Thanksgiving showing the last time I’ll be bringing the gravy boats as Andy now has his own special one. Tina must have had a say in what Andy wore! (inside joke)

Thanks to the age of digital cameras and cell phones for these memories.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Wonderful family memories