Thursday, March 21, 2019

Gina's Creations

I was so in awe of her work I took a lot of pictures and I want to share a few more today.
This group of 3 jars with different surface designs make such a tasteful combination.
A very creative piece
Crazy patchwork fills in the cutouts on these wall plaques.

These are both decorative and functional.
Wonderful composition with lacing and design

An assortment of her creations in her clay studio.
Each time I look at the picture I took and remember the other things I saw in their lovely home I continue to be amazed and fortunate to have such a talented friend.









2 comments:

Robbie said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! I could spend hours just looking at each piece!!!

piecefulwendy said...

She is talented! Where is she located? Does she have a shop, etc.?