Sunday, March 24, 2019

The Light Between

I needed a quilt to fill the space above the bed after we took the mirrors down.
I checked my list and had this top which needed quilting and was in Wisconsin.
My friend Geri went to my house, packaged it up and it arrived here in Florida a short time ago.
I didn't waste any time getting it quilted and ready for the wall.
We were able to get it hung on the wall yesterday. You may notice it is "a little" off center. I made some miscalculations for measurements and didn't even realize it was off until I saw this photo.

I just couldn't wait to share it with you and when I get a better photo and when we get it centered I'll repost it.


I am really happy with it in this space. I never make my art for specific spaces but somehow I always have something to use when I need something. 

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It is very pretty! It looks great over the bed.

Robbie said...

The Quilt is beautiful and fits perfectly!!!!