Friday, March 8, 2019

Robin Koehler Day On Today's Blog Post

Robin brought along her quilt to show me on Tuesday. She designed this as a series called Robin's Wreaths that was in 5 issues of the AQS magazine. It is so totally original and not like anything I have ever seen before.
I also am including this close up so you can see it more clearly. It is absolutely beautiful and her workmanship is amazing.  Her instructions that were included with it are some of the best I've ever seen. 
Here is a link to here blog: 
https://www.nestlingsbyrobin.com/index.html
She has some wonderful new workshops and lectures available for guilds, symposiums and conferences.
I got to see some of her samples in person and they are amazing. You can't really appreciate them from the photos. 
Take my word for it her name is something you'll be seeing a lot of.

No comments: