Friday, April 6, 2012

This Is What 114 Amulets Look Like


I wanted to show you all the amulets I just finished making this week.

Each one is unique. There may be ones that are similar, but no two are identical. That is one reason it is so much fun to create them.

I also enjoy sharing my art with my friends and their friends and that is another great reason to make these.

Some of them changed color considerably and others are very close to the colors they were before baking.


I thought you might like to see a few closeups of them - en masse.


Another close up


And one last closeup!

This is the 400th puzzle I have posted for your enjoyment!
Click to Mix and Solve
Have any of you done all 400?

5 comments:

Mary Stori said...

With a slightly different shape....these could be Easter eggs!!!

Eva said...

Lovely! Wonderful! So many varieties.

Cassandra said...

These look spectacular Kay.

Robbie said...

I'm sitting here just looking at my two amulets!! Thanks again!!!! I love mine!!!

Elizabeth Bennett said...

I have done most of the 400!!! I even went back and did the ones that you posted before I started reading your blog (which actually means I read those posts, too!). I've really enjoyed all the shibori posts you've been doing recently. I did a big round of dyeing in January, and am gearing up for another...