Friday, August 28, 2015

Another Quilt Finished

It’s always a great feeling to finish a quilt and add another one to my list of finished quilts.

image

Since I haven’t named this one yet I’m calling it Quilt 416!

The pieced shibori section was made from extra parts of another quilt. I pieced them together with a satin stitch and then trimmed the edge to a pleasing shape.

I did some screen printing on the background fabric as it was too plain before I did that.

The finished piece is 16 inches wide by 14 inches high.

4 comments:

Robbie said...

Waste not, want not!! Nice piece...your ears should have been burning...we did talk about you this weekend at Tommy's....had a great time!! Look forward to see you in Florida!

Betty said...

That is just lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Lynda said...

Kay, This is lovely!

Unknown said...

I really like this little quilt! I hadn't thought to satin stitch like this - very interesting idea :)