Monday, March 7, 2016

Sunny Sunday Thermofax Prints

automotivesilkscreen2
I printed this on some “less than lovely” fabric. The original fabric was the bottom layer of several layers of fabrics that were stacked and then painted with very runny paint. The bottom layers usually had a lot of white. Here the white was an advantage and the color suggested what I should use when printing the thermofax screen.
automotivesilkescreen1
This was done on another area of the same base fabric. It created a very interesting print and the colors worked so well together.
I was so satisfied with some of the results I achieved today it makes me want to break out the screens and paints again soon.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Those screen designs should make for interesting quilting and surface design.

Robbie said...

Love 'em!