Monday, September 10, 2018

Black And White Shibori

The combination of black and white can be very striking.
These are all the fabrics I found in the basket.
image
I did not arrange these to make a composition. They are just arranged to fit the available space on the design wall. I even had to put some fabrics on top of others to make things fit.. After I took the photo I rotated it 90 degrees so you could scroll down and see each piece a little better. The total measurement of what you see from top to bottom is over 16 feet.
As usual I have no idea how I manipulated some of these fabrics.
I am so glad I found these fabrics and I am quite sure some of them will be showing up in my work in the near future.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

WOW...these are wonderful!!!

piecefulwendy said...

Fabulous prints! What fun!