Sunday, September 21, 2008

Multitasking Big Time

I spent this evening watching football, watching the Emmy Awards, monitoring incoming mail on my computer, writing this blog and finishing another one of my show quilts.
Since the football game and the Emmy Awards were on at the same time I was queen of the remote control with the aid of Tivo.
The game is over and now I'll finish watching the Emmy Awards.
It is always such a great feeling when I finish a quilt. It means I can move it to my finished list.

This is a section of the quilt that I showed you the prototype for.
I dyed all the fabrics for this quilt. Much of it is various types of shibori dye.
It is one of the June quilts that will be in my January-March 2009 show.
My solo show will include The Colors Of My Life series and my June series.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Where is your solo show going to be?

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

My solo show will be at the Anderson Art Center in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The opening will be Sunday, January 25, 2009. It will run until March 25, 2009.
More information will follow.