Monday, July 13, 2009

Reruns - Part 4

My fall colors are inside!
Our yard doesn't have a lot of trees and bushes that change color. So if I want to see color I look inside!


This is the quilt I made for our master bedroom. It is 118 inches square.

When Quilter's Newsletter (March 1994) came to photograph our house it was featured on the bed but it wasn't obvious in their photo it wasn't quilted yet.

I finally finished it on September 16, 2005 for my husband's birthday.

He was so busy he didn't even notice it until I pointed it out.


To make this quilt I started with the colors in this rug that set the color scheme for our addition. I then added enough others colors so that I could change my decorating scheme and still use the quilt.
Although it is the perfect quilt now that it is fall it is the perfect quilt for this room all year long.

Here's another challenging one of my favorite puzzle cuts.
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: