Sunday, August 8, 2010

Week 3 ends tonight

Tonight concludes the third week of selling things on eBay.
I should be seeing results in my closets by now, but I still have a long way to go!


This week most of the things I am offering are either FLAX or BLUE FISH clothing.



Some of my favorite casual things from BLUE FISH


More BLUE FISH in one of my favorite colors.



A more sophisticated business like FLAX outfit.

I have spent a great deal of time washing and ironing the things, taking photos and writing the auctions.

They will all end between 7 and 9 p.m. PST this evening (Sunday).

If any of you want to see the auctions you can go to:

http://shop.ebay.com/bluefishquilter/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

I have also spent a lot of time this past week getting new auctions ready that will start between 7 and 9 pm. PST this week and end next Sunday, August 15th.
Thee are almost all BLUE FISH clothing, a highly collectible line.

I'm treating this like a job - a job that will help me clear some space.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm totally out of the loop on brand names, had never heard of either of them. Thanks for the link, I was curious how many bids, price, etc. You are going to be rich!! (in space and money)