Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve With Family

Christmas isn't just about the decorations. It's more about family.


Heidi is modeling for me. She is quite excited that I asked her to come over and model my high school prom dress and my silk college tea dresses soon. Stay tuned!



Dana was so busy helping out with the party it was hard to get her to take time for a photo.



Jeff Jr. was the hardest one to coral for a photo. Don't know where he was or what he was doing but I suppose it was what boys do - sports or games?



I just noticed that Kierstin doesn't have shoes on in this photo. Guess she is practicing to be a veterinarian too!



Dr. Cooper is ready for patients - both 4 legged and human, although he is a veterinarian!



Jeff is watching Cooper get a hole in one playing Gator Golf. The arm you see belongs to Heather. I said I missed so many things when I took the 72 photos.
Yet, you can see Heather in each and every photo as she was the creator behind almost all of the fantastic decorations you see in each photo.



I did find a photo of Heather. She's to the right of the post in the black and white dress. Looks like she is NOT standing still!
This is another photo of the delicious food and some of the family and friends who were there.

It's been a while since I've had a puzzle for you. The lizard cut was the closest thing I could find to a "Gator"!
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: