Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Victorian Christmas Tea


Today the Tequila Rose Tea club in our community held their Christmas Tea. The theme lent itself to some lovely decorations and table settings.
I would like to share some of them with you.

It would have been very difficult to pick a favorite as there were so many absolutely gorgeous tables.



Many of the tables had so many wonderful ideas and I will be sharing more details soon.



This is another lovely table setting.



The colors on this table were unique and beautiful.

It is good that there is no voting for the best table settings as it would be impossible to pick a favorite.

Please stay tuned as there will be more to come.

3 comments:

Eva said...

The blue glasses table is my fav! Anyway, I could only vote for a decoration that doesn't build up a barrier between the participants.

Anonymous said...

The tables are beautiful to behold. Hard not to start thinking of "staging" some of the goodies at my house.

Nancy said...

What lovely table settings. I would be so happy to sit down to tea at any one of them.