This is the front of the vest. I think you can see that I used all the fabrics I used in the vest for the binding. I sewed them together and did a bias binding which allows you to shape the binding to the curves.
Here you can see the back. You can also see the lining as the points from the front hang below the back in the photo.
I’m quite pleased with it.
I think the fact that I made it with what I would call zero waste (after squeezing a pin cushion and a small quilt out of the scraps too small to use) makes me even prouder of what I accomplished. I do not intend to make zero waste a habit though.