There really are no absolutely tragic dyeing results since you can cut any hand dyed fabric in smaller pieces and make it work.
I did have my share of challenges in my last two dyeing batches.
This is the fabric that turned some of my fabrics a pale pink where they were supposed to be white in my Sunday dyeing.
This is what the fabric looked like before I did the black shibori dyeing over it.
When you don’t set your colors by using soda ash you lose a lot of the color you have painted on.
I really AM pleased with the resulting piece and the different levels of black I obtained.
Stay tuned as there will be more dyed fabrics coming soon.