Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ladies Who Lunch Meet A Man!

image

Robbie Payne and I had lunch on Friday at one of my favorite places…B D Beans!

It was so much fun to share what we both have been up to with our fiber art.

We go in different directions, but we each tend to be perfectionists. She loves hand work and I prefer the machine,

Wait until you see a photo I took of her work!

image

She had this beaded butterfly professionally framed. It does justice to her fantastic beading.

The frame has a metallic finish – gorgeous.

image

I had to share this close up of the butterfly so you can appreciate her intricate beading.

You can see more of her work at:

]http://www.robbiespawprints.blogspot.com/

She brought along a lot of her work and also the quilts from her groups projects. What amazing artists, one and all.

Of course we had time to catch up on what else we were up to and our schedules. We had a hard time setting up a date for lunch but I am so glad we made the effort. We had a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you set up the lunch date as well, that butterfly is just amazing. I can't even think how much work it would be to lay down those beads.

The Inside Stori said...

No more excuses....next winter I'm going to join you two!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! The beadwork is fabulous!