Sunday, November 23, 2014

Home Made Bread

It has been quite a while since I have made bread so I decided I’d try again.

Somehow when I was baking it the smell must have carried over to Bird Island on Lake Weir.

Within 5 minutes after it was done I had company!

 

image

They enjoyed the hot bread with butter and some jelly.

image

Our beverages of choice vary. Drew and I usually are Coca Cola drinkers and Andy’s beverage is normally Vernor’s Gingerale.

Tonight he decided to indulge in a bottle of wine!

In reality the only thing left in the bottle is the little bit you can see in his glass leftover from cooking dinner a few night’s ago.

One of their goals in life is to never have a normal picture taken of them!

He did have a Vernors while he worked after dinner until I spilled it all over the lanai floor.

image

While finishing up the last few bites of the heel of the bread I think Andy was searching for a way for me to stream the Packer game tomorrow.

image

After dinner they finished putting the last of my new lanai furniture together. There were 3 chairs left to do.

 

image

Andy did the construction with Drew’s help when necessary.

image

Drew also did all the unpacking, took all the protective covering off the pieces and took the boxes out to the garage. He also unwrapped all the cushions.

I feel very fortunate to have such helpful young friends.

2 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

What a fun post.....so glad you have these good guys nearby! We too are wishing we could see the Packer game. We investigated every possibility about streaming the game......zero chance unless we switch to Direct TV and get the $$$ NFL package. NOT.....

But our flags are flying and I'm wearing my lucky sweatshirt...... GO PACK!!!!!

Robbie said...

Yum...home made bread!!! Furniture looks nice too!!!! Are you heading back north for holidays??