Monday, November 24, 2014

Lanai Redo

 

image

After living here for over 10 years we decided it was time to make a few changes on the lanai.

This is conversation area one. Four people can sit here comfortably and everyone has a place to put their snacks or beverages.

image

This was the first picture I took of it yesterday. The pink lamp had to go! I needed another table on the end of the loveseat on the right.

If you look at the first picture you can see I am shopping my house for accessories.

It is so pleasant and I’ve had breakfast out there yesterday and today.

The furniture arrived on Wednesday in BIG boxes. It all had to be put together.

I had friends who came over 3 different times and by Saturday evening everything was put together.

I really appreciate all their help. I didn’t even need to ask for their help.

2 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

Okay.....conversation in warm FL, snacks, and beverage (assuming an adult beverage can be had)....when can I come?

Robbie said...

Yep, Kay...Talk Mary into coming down!!!! I love, love your lanai area!!! Thought it was great before but this is wonderful!!!