Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

image

It has become my tradition to make a set of BIG potholders as a hostess gift when I am invited to someone’s house for Thanksgiving.

I choose fabrics that best represent the host. I debated between golf and money fabric and chose the money. Everyone agreed I nailed it.

I also made a money bag and in it are two bottles of wine.

image

Andy hosted the family in his beautiful and comfortable newly decorated home.

image

Older brother Ted is finishing carving one of the turkeys.

image

Drew and Sarah were so happy to see each other since Sarah has grown up and moved away.

image

Sally and her favorite son in law Sean.

image

One of my goals was to get a good picture of Sally and her three children. It is not an easy task as they all love to act for the camera. So with that being said I’m going to share several of the 10 I took and you are going to have to decide! I will have to say I am laughing as I look at and edit these pictures. And yes, I was laughing as I took the pictures!

image

Too bad I got Lauren with her eyes closed.

image

Sally and “the boys”!

image

More clowning around!

image

And last but not least Time Flies When You Are Having Fun!

Sally never takes a bad picture.

I enjoyed the company and the meal was absolutely delicious with any food one could want.

I didn’t get pictures of the younger members of the family as they were so busy with their activities.

It was fun seeing the young members of the family as they have really grown up since I last saw most of them.

No comments: