Thursday, November 24, 2011

First Thanksgivings!



There are so many things I am thankful for.

Family and friends are at the top of my list and I have shared many photos and stories along the way.

Since I can't begin to tell you about all of the things I am thankful for I will share some eclectic "firsts"!


This is the first TV we owned over 50 years ago. It was also the best design and would be right at home in any today's mid century modern or Scandinavian home.
Although there have been many others since then, I will always remember this one the most fondly.


This was the first Thanksgiving the "men" celebrated watching TV in my new studio. My son brought over a big screen TV and set it up and they were in football heaven!


This is my friend Sally. She was the first person I met when we moved to Ohio. We were out of touch for almost 40 years and recently reconnected. I spent Thanksgiving with her family last year for the first time and will again today.

Wishing you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments: