Sunday, April 19, 2015

Four Color Parfait

image

I had some purple, blue, green and yellow dyes leftover from something I dyed so I thought they’d make a great parfait set of pieces.

Somehow the blue seems to have disappeared and I have no idea why.

I love the crystallized patterns you get when you parfait dye.

These fabrics would be great for appliqued flowers, but I don’t do flowers or applique!

Maybe some fused freeform flowers?

I’m sure I can come up with something  to use them for.

What would you use them for?

1 comment:

sonja said...

i love the colors and love the crystal patterns formed. these are lovely and if i cut some of them up for star bellies, i would make my friend a wedding quilt...not a bed size! first i would fold them and open them and hold them up to the light.