Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Talented Granddaughter-in-law

SrLine_webPresentation-16.jpg

A little less than a year ago we welcomed Stephanie into our family when she married my grandson Blake. We couldn’t be happier that they chose each other.!

TailgateDesigns_Page_1.jpg

This is a T-shirt she designed while still an undergraduate student for the GAP!

SrLine_webPresentation-02.jpg

Here she models one of her own designs influenced by the Alhambra and her time spent studying in Italy.

I can’t begin to share all her accomplishments so I am sharing a link to here website:

http://www.stephanie.teamsorensen.com/

She will graduate from Iowa State University in a little over a month with degrees in both Apparel Merchandising and Design and Graphic Design.

She is a very talented and hard working young lady and I’m sure this will not be the last you see of her. Watch for her name as she begins and excels in her career.

No comments: