Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Boy And His Dogs

image
This picture was taken of Cooper with Murphy and Marley when they were about 6 months old. They are now grown up and each have their own personality.
They were born in Florida and made the trip to Wisconsin to their new home by air, changing planes in Atlanta. They made it just before a big storm hit in Wisconsin.
Had I not reconnected with my Ohio BFF that winter after losing each other 40 years before this story would never have happened. Sally raised Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and when I mentioned it to Jeff and Heather they had been wanting another one to add to their “dog family” which already included Riley a Cavalier.
image
A grown up Murphy at 2015 Christmas time.

Marley gets to go to Doggie Day Care two days a week and it’s always fun to see what he is up to on the web cam!
Although my life doesn’t lend it self to having a pet, I can now enjoy my granddogs.
These are just two of my 4 granddogs.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Beautiful dogs- Such fun too.