Saturday, February 13, 2016

Waiting For Inspiration On A Quilting Design.

image
I had painted this fabric some time ago and until now had no idea how to use it. I put together this small quilt and hung it on the wall. I was pleased with it but puzzled as to how to quilt it.
Spent the day looking at it and hoping for inspiration. Inspiration came….although it was not about quilting. It told me this was only the beginning of a larger quilt. How large will it be? It hasn’t told me yet. I have one piece ready to add as of now.
I have a big pile of possible fabrics to use to finish this one.
I am excited to see where it goes.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This will be fun to watch!

Robin said...

What a lovely fabric- it makes me think of a pond with Asian influence. Can't wait to see what it grows up to be! With your talent I'm sure it will be gorgeous.