Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Studio Quilt Gallery

Studio Quilts 4 edited for blog
You are seeing about 21 feet of my 30 foot studio design wall.
The part you are not seeing is a work in progress. Most of the time the entire wall is being used to work out designs for my new pieces.
The 4 quilts on the left are from the Colors Of My Life series. There are 20 quilts in the series.
The 5 quilts on the right are all my Ice Dyed Tapestries. These pieces were all in my recent show and will be part of another upcoming show in 2018.
The quilt on the far right under the window is In Living Color.
It is always nice to be able to see a sampling of the work I have done all together in one place.
I hope you enjoy this gallery display.
Click on the photo to see a larger view.

2 comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

I shouldn't be but I am more intrigued with the chair in the brown print. Was that a chair cover you made?

claudia said...

Great showing of quilts!