Monday, May 22, 2017

Where Is That Quilt?

Although I have a photographic memory, each and every time I rearrange and organize things I often have a hard time remembering exactly where things are.
I have done this before and I am doing it again as things have made major moves in my quilt storage areas.
IMG_5761
It is going to take several days to share all the layers of quilts with you on my blog. This is the bottom quilt on the bed I use to store quilts flat.
image
Layer 2
image
Layer 3
image
Layer 4
IMG_5765
Layer 5
image
Layer 6
image
Layer 7
IMG_5769
Layer 8
I know some of you have seen many of these before. I hope you enjoy another glimpse of them.
This is not my any means a record of all of the quilts I have ever made as over half of them are no longer in my possession.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

I never tire of seeing any of your quilts!

Unknown said...

WOW - I love your quilts and never tire of seeing them either

claudia said...

Oh I just LOVE Layer #7! They are all fantastic, but that one just sings to me.