Sunday, May 21, 2017

The Show Is Over, But The Memory Lingers On

My show at the Anderson Arts Center In Kenosha closed almost 2 months ago.

If you missed the show I am sharing the entire show on this post!

IMG_2199

Here are most of the Ice Dyes Tapestries.

IMG_2198

This shows the largest pieces and some vertical pieces.

IMG_2201

And last but not least the shibori quilts and other similar quilted work.

I was not there for the closing but my work was pick up by a friend.

I was so pleased to see how carefully it was arranged in my studio.

I know you can’t see each layer in the stacks of work, but hopefully the show will make an appearance  in your area in the next few years.

The show has been scheduled already for another solo show. Stay tuned for details at a later date.

I am  currently in the process of taking bookings. If you know of a museum or art center that would be appropriate for this show please have them contact me.

No comments: