Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What In The World Is This?

I finished the knitting on this tonight.



At this time it is hard to visualize what it is going to be.
When I sew two simple seams it will be a shrug or vest. I am hoping to finish this tomorrow afternoon.

I showed you an early in progress photo of it on my November 13th post.

On that post I mentioned our new knitting store and I'll share more information about it soon. It is everything a knitter could want and I am so happy it is open and a few miles from me. It is also close to a major Florida highway and very convenient for anyone who is traveling 1-75 south through Florida. It is well worth the short detour to drink in the yarns and suppplies. And while you are drinking in the yarns, books, patterns and supplies your spouse can get a drink or something to eat in one of the restaurants in the lovely strip mall.

This is the second project I finished with yarns I purchased there. The slippers I showed you a few blog posts ago were the first project I finished. I have yarn for a sweater and also a shawl waiting to be knit.

No comments: