Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I Love My Long Time Friends

Today I had a visit from two of my favorite long time friends. They were in town for their grand daughter’s high school graduation.image
We couldn’t even begin to catch up on what has been happening in our lives since our last visit. Of course I forgot to take a picture so this is from my visit to see them in Ft. Myers a few years ago.
They both are still looking great and even younger than last time I saw them.
We also discovered another one of my small world stories. When I mentioned people who were at our high school reunion in FL in January they actually knew one of the couples who I graduated from high school with who live in Ft. Myers. In fact Fred and Merle have been mistaken for each other even though they are not related.
We hope to have more time to visit this winter in Florida.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

You know so many folks and have so many friends!!! I'm so happy I am one of your blog buds!