Friday, November 6, 2015

How Many Years Ago

 

image

Facebook offers to show you what you look like from a variety of years ago.

I only got 2 photos when I tried that so I decided to do a search of my own.

This was taken about 16 years ago when we had our family portrait taken with the entire family at the time.

image

This photo was taken at my niece and nephew in law’s wedding 9 years ago in Illinois.

image

This was taken about 4 1/2 years ago in Florida.

image

I’m guessing this could have been about 25 years ago as we were setting up the quilt sale both at the Chicago Botanic Garden.

image

Maybe 23 years ago taken at Hilton Head Island at Jinny Beyer’s Quilting Seminar? I don’t have a date or anything for reference on these older ones. Many were printed photos which I scanned into the computer years ago so even the date they were scanned in means nothing,

It’s fun to look back and see different hair styles and also the glasses or those where I didn’t wear glasses!

No comments: