Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Twelve Days Of Thanksgiving….Day One

We’ve all heard of the 12 days of Christmas.
Yet we only give Thanksgiving one day…..as it seems to be lost between Halloween and Christmas.
So I am encouraging everyone to give thanks for something each one of the 12 days of Thanksgiving.
It is hard for me to come up with JUST 12 as I have so many things to be thankful for.
image
I am thankful for my family, all of them.
I am particularly happy when they can all get together.
As the family grows that is next to impossible with everyone’s work, school and travel schedules.
This picture was taken last Christmas when each one of them received a miniature hand knitted sock from me with a treasure inside.

 

All my siblings, spouses, 2 cousins and a niece and nephew joined me to see the opening of my solo show in January 2009.

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

What a perfectly wonderful idea!!!