Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 Is Off To A Great Start

Although my return to Florida has been delayed I have used this time to shred papers and do some other purging.
I have 3 bags full of shredded paper and stuff waiting for this weeks trash pick up. I expect to fill one or two more tomorrow.
It's always a good feeling to lighten the load.


I hope to get a few of these ice dyes completed before I head out. Having them where I can see them makes it a lot easier to decide to work on them.
The second sock is half done and should be finished soon.
Yes, I am anxious to return to Seldom Inn and the warmer temperatures, but I'm trying to make lemonade out of lemons....and with our temperatures in the teens and twenties I'd better make that hot lemonade!

1 comment:

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Oh man, those ice dyes are BEAUTIFUL!! I'd just be staring at them all day ;)