Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One More Christmas Tree!


This is another one of my small trees. I get more decorating mileage out of these small trees that complement their surroundings than I did when I used to do 3 full size trees!
This one needs a few more lime green ornaments and they are in a box that is on it's way to me from Florida.
Today I have been getting ready for our 2nd annual sibling and spouse get together at my house for appetizers and beverages, dinner and dessert. It is just the siblings - no kids or grandkids. We really enjoyed it last year and it is a tradition I hope will continue for years to come. Our other get togethers include all generations - which at present is 3!
Each of us contributes to the meal so I don't have all the work.

I'd better post this and get back to work!

No comments: