Friday, June 17, 2011

Graduation Day


I've been neglecting my blog since I had something more important to do.
I went to my granddaughters graduation.
Here she is with her parents.



Here she is with the whole family.
Her graduating class was the first class to graduate from a brand new high school.
They attended the school for two years.



Jessica assembled this display of her life herself. The books you see are stories she wrote or photo albums she made.



Each parent makes a full size image of their son or daughter and they are displayed at the school during the party that is held after graduation and then come home with them.

There was a friends and family party the day after graduation with delicious food. It was well attended.

Jessica, we are all so proud of you!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Congratulations to the young graduate and proud family!